Wednesday, 16 January 2013

ESB trainee electrocuted at his work - News, - Herald.ie


AN apprentice electrician has died in a workplace accident at an ESB facility. Three separate investigations were underway today into the death of the 22-year-old Dublin man.

It is believed he was electrocuted in an accident at the electricity station at Coldwinters in Finglas yesterday.

Emergency services were alerted shortly after 3pm after the young man was found in a small indoor section of the electricity plant.

 ESB trainee electrocuted at his work - News, Frontpage - Herald.ie 

Posted by Stoker via Blogaway