International Safety News.
Stories of workers who went to work with every intention of going home, but never did.
Monday, 4 February 2013
Jacuzzi fire put out in Whitby (From The Northern Echo) :/
Jacuzzi fire put out in Whitby (From The Northern Echo)
: FIRE crews who forced entry into a Whitby beauty salon found a jacuzzi on fire.
The cause of the blaze is believed to be either a candle or an electrical fault in a radio.
Visit safety photo
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)