Monday, 4 February 2013

Dying mum says she's dying of cancer because of exposure to asbestos in the Salford school playground - Manchester Evening News

Dying mum says she's dying of cancer because of exposure to asbestos in the Salford school playground - Manchester Evening News: A mum-of-three who is dying from lung cancer says it was caused by being exposed to asbestos in the playground at school.
When Penny Garner, 45, started suffering chest pains her doctor told her she had pulled a muscle. When the problems continued she was diagnosed with pneumonia.
But 18 months later after a series of tests she was diagnosed with cancer – and medics asked her when she had worked with asbestos.

Visit safety photo