Mostly tourists, 23 hospitalized in İstanbul hotel over gas poisoning: At least 23 people have been hospitalized due to gas poisoning after a leak at a hotel in İstanbul early on Monday.
A total of 21 out of the 23 people that were injured are foreign tourists, while the other two are employees of the Modern Sultan Hotel where the leak happened in İstanbul's Fatih district.
Ambulances were deployed to the hotel and the people were rushed to hospitals nearby. Some of the people were described as unconscious and were seen with white foam coming out of their mouths.
Visit safety photo
Happy New Year From Stoker