Friday, 25 January 2013

Dog suffers electric shock after urinating on lamp post - - Sunderland Echo

Dog suffers electric shock after urinating on lamp post - All News - Sunderland Echo: A LABRADOR received an electric shock when it cocked its leg on a lamp post.

The pooch was shocked after relieving itself on a metal lamp post in Cottages Row, Dawdon.

Its owner called the fire service when the lamp post started smoking after her dog received the shock around 10am on Thursday.

A spokesman for Seaham fire station said: “The dog received two shocks, because it went back to the same lamp post twice.

Visit safety photo