Thursday, 3 January 2013

Barbie Girl - Romanian Times BBQ inside house Germany

Barbie Girl - Around the World News - Romanian Times Online News - English Newspaper: An 11-year-old schoolgirl saved her whole family from deadly carbon monoxide fumes after they staged a barbeque party inside their home in Hessen, Germany.

Police say 12 party-goers passed out and were only saved when the girl came to and realised something was wrong.

Visit safety photo
Happy New Year From Stoker

No comments:

Post a Comment